- Anglers must register each day before they fish. Anglers may only be registered at one station at a time. (See rules and regulations for complete official rules)
- Registration forms are available 24 hrs a day; at a registration site - from a technician during posted operation hours, or after hours from the station nightbox.
- Registration forms from a nightbox are date-stamped for anglers wanting to fish and submit their catch the following day.
- Fish caught while registered at a station must be returned to that station, during its hours of operation, on the date stamped on the registration form.
- When an angler submits fish for payment, they may also register for the next calendar day. Again, all anglers must register for each day they plan to fish.
CHECKING IN FISH
- Anglers may only submit fish for payment at the station where they registered for that day.
- Anglers may only submit fish for payment during that station´s posted hours of operation.
- Vouchers will be issued by the technician for qualifying Northern Pikeminnow 9 inches or larger.
- Anglers who do not register at a station prior to fishing may not submit fish for rewards and will not be issued a voucher.
MAILING A VOUCHER
- Anglers must fully complete and sign their voucher before mailing it to the reward payment address. Pre-addressed envelopes are available.
- All first-time participants must also include an IRS form W-9 when submitting their first voucher (s) for payment.
- Vouchers must be received no later than Nov. 15, 2020 to receive a reward payment.
- Vouchers in dispute must be resolved by a program official no later than Nov. 15, 2020 or the voucher or receipt becomes null and void.
- No vouchers from a prior year will be paid after the Nov. 15th deadline for the year it was issued.
- Checks will be mailed in a timely manner once vouchers have been received.
MAILING SPECIAL TAG VOUCHERS
- A special tag voucher will be issued for any qualifying pikeminnow that displays an external spaghetti tag marked by the pikeminnow program.
- All registration and check-in rules also apply to specially tagged fish.
- Anglers must mail special tagged vouchers to the address which is printed on the tag voucher in the envelope provided, along with the external tag.
- Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife will authenticate all tags submitted for payment before forwarding them on to the pikeminnow payment office.
- Qualifying special tagged fish are paid at $500 each.
The first 25 Northern Pikeminnow submitted for a reward voucher in one season are worth $5 each; after 25, they're worth $6 each; and after 200 they're worth $8 each. Special tagged Northern Pikeminnow will be worth $500 again this year.